Our client, an American multinational conglomerate which focuses on commercial aerospace, defense, and building industries, is looking to add a Customer Service Representative to their team in Mebine, NC!
- As a Product Support Representative, answer approximately 5% of the total call volume on a monthly basis.
- Must be capable of utilizing the various system tools (Case Manager, JD Edwards) to issue replacements, log account notes.
- Use information obtained through telephone/email contact with customers to identify trends in customer concerns
- make recommendations on how to correct 1st tier technical support and customer service.
- • Perform other tasks or special functions as directed by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Assists/conducts data field accuracy compliance
- High School graduate with business experience equal to two or more years in related field.
- Be computer literate with the ability to accurately type at a moderate rate of speed.
- Must be able to work with others and communicate well.
- Problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service.
- Strong listening skills and accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.