Do you want to contribute to the growth of one of the most popular mobile gaming companies and service their 350 MILLION player base?? If so, this could be the role for you!
This global family of brands is looking to add a Technical Recruiter to help expand their engineering and product orgs here in the US.
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership teams to understand their team goals while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process while crafting and delivering the best candidate experience.
- Partner effectively with teammates in Recruiting, HR Operations and business partners across the HR org to ensure efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- Source passive candidates through use of online tools, boolean searches and other creative sourcing strategies while ensuring they go through the interview process in a timely manner.
- Recommend and rollout new recruiting strategies that help build candidate pipeline (ie: referral spotlight sessions, market research, networking, internal and external events).
- Organize and be the facilitator for all interview debriefs (wash-ups).
- Ensure accurate reporting, including tracking of candidate pipeline data, provide relevant updates to hiring teams and HR business partners on all roles and projects you support; in addition, maintain high level of detail when entering data in Avature, our Applicant Tracking System.
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with a minimum of 2 years of in house experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Prior agency recruiting experience desired.
- Ability to partner effectively with hiring managers to create job descriptions, negotiate and close offers.
- Process driven and proven ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems.
- High attention to detail, team-oriented and ability to contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- Ability to pick up new ATS systems, tools and technology (e.g., google suite, Avature).
- Bachelors Degree from a four year college or university.