Do you want to have a hand in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together? Then this company is for you!
Through their family of apps and services, this company provides ways for people to share what matters most to them, and helps bring the world closer together. Whether they're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, they are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
They're seeking curious, motivated, & mission-driven people to have a hand in growing their platform even further and help push the world forward.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of this company's success. They are looking for a Leadership Sourcer to redefine the way they recruit for leadership as they evolve. The Leadership Sourcer will be responsible for defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for a variety of senior G&A, Partnerships, and Operations leadership roles.
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of senior leadership roles. This includes understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Partner with leadership recruiters and hiring managers to develop detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities. Skillfully support weighing the anticipated and immediate challenges of the targeted role, company/group strategic objectives, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives and tradeoffs
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Screen resumes and assess candidates to determine appropriate next steps.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives
- Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of the company's Global Recruiting initiatives
- Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of the company, and influence the team to do the same. Our core values consist of the following: Be Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact, Be Open and Transparent, and Build Social Value
- Minimum of 6+ years of executive search research and candidate development experience within a retained executive search firm or corporate environment
- Demonstrated success in leadership search within the international media and/or technology sectors
- A passionate belief in the social benefits of the platform
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing excellent, senior-level passive candidates
- Effective at partnering with team and clients, including senior management
- Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Evidence of strong partnerships across a variety of functions to build on as well as create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences that align with the company's values and mission