Do you want to have a hand in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together? Then this company is for you!
Through their family of apps and services, this company provides ways for people to share what matters most to them, and helps bring the world closer together. Whether they're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, they are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
They're seeking curious, motivated, & mission-driven people to have a hand in growing their platform even further and help push the world forward.
- Partner with internal PM's, recruiting, sourcing, & operational peers to create and facilitate search strategies for leadership requisitions
- Consult with candidates throughout the interview process ensuring they have an exceptional candidate experience
- Partner with sourcers to complete and present market research to the business
- Manage all components of the pipeline and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across hiring managers, candidates, and key cross-functional stakeholders
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs. Willingness to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Technical recruiting experience in similar product spaces
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to full cycle recruit which includes market research, sourcing
- Ability to effectively influence stakeholders and drive impact in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make data driven decisions
- Organized and efficient
- Self motivated and intellectually curious
- Growth mindset to help self and others continually learn