Do you want to have a hand in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together? Then this company is for you!
Through their family of apps and services, this company provides ways for people to share what matters most to them, and helps bring the world closer together. Whether they're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, they are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
They're seeking curious, motivated, & mission-driven people to have a hand in growing their platform even further and help push the world forward.
- Seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Scheduler to work onsite.
- The role will support a recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and Skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Participate in recruiting events.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process.
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple US offices, is a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- Articulate, Customer Service, Detail-Oriented, Excel, Outlook
- Problem Solver, Self-Directed, Team Player, Customer Service Oriented, Highly Organized, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Retail Sales, Scheduling, Very Organized