Do you want to have a hand in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together? Then this company is for you!
Through their family of apps and services, this company provides ways for people to share what matters most to them, and helps bring the world closer together. Whether they're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, they are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
They're seeking curious, motivated, & mission-driven people to have a hand in growing their platform even further and help push the world forward.
- Develop, test, and track recruitment strategies to produce an efficient sourcing plan.
- Engage and activate passive candidates with position appeal.
- Recruit and screen candidates for open positions.
- Build relationships with candidate communities to maintain a network of potential candidates.
- 3+ years of sourcing or staffing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, preferably across various roles & disciplines.
- Previous experience recruiting in the creative field a plus.
- Passionate about the product and able to speak to the technology/industry.
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs.
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both functional and cultural qualities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well