Do you want to have a hand in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together? Then this company is for you!
Through their family of apps and services, this company provides ways for people to share what matters most to them, and helps bring the world closer together. Whether they're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, they are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
They're seeking curious, motivated, & mission-driven people to have a hand in growing their platform even further and help push the world forward.
- Work closely with Recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers to deeply understand technical and analytical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization and to ensure consistent candidate pipeline for each req.
- Proactively collaborate with recruiting, coordination and hiring partners to achieve hiring targets for the pipeline while providing excellent candidate experience.
- Achieve sourcing objectives by finding, engaging and activating passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Strategize different ways to build diverse talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Regularly track pipeline activity and maintain real-time data integrity with our internal tools
- Metrics driven and able to achieve weekly activity targets (phone screens, interviews, etc) and bi-annual hiring targets.
- Manages own pipeline and regularly monitors individual and pipeline conversion ratios to efficiently move candidates through the funnel while maintaining high quality throughout.
- Monitors industry trends and new business initiatives in competitive industries, shares information with the team as appropriate
- Embody the company culture
- Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact
- 4+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, preferably in the Product Analytics industry
- Passionate about the product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Strong attention to detail and ability to review resumes efficiently for potential alignment with hiring teams open roles
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for niche reqs
- Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates and ability to handle high volume req load
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- Ability to partner closely with senior leaders and interviewers and recruiting team
- Self-starter and team-oriented