Do you want to have a hand in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together? Then this company is for you!
Through their family of apps and services, this company provides ways for people to share what matters most to them, and helps bring the world closer together. Whether they're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, they are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
They're seeking curious, motivated, & mission-driven people to have a hand in growing their platform even further and help push the world forward.
The University Recruiting team is a fast moving, rapidly evolving team who focuses on hiring best-in-class interns and recent graduates. Our University Recruiters are pivotal in positioning the company at university and colleges across the globe as one of the leading employers for students to launch their career .
The UR Operations Team works with our Global University Recruiting teams across numerous of strategic focus areas.
The UR Operations Team is responsible for:
- Data integrity, data entry & management, and data analysis
- Change management – especially tooling & process optimization
- Knowledge management resources & operational processes
- Training and development opportunities
- Project management for key UR initiatives and work-streams
Our goal is to equip our teammates with the skills, tools, and knowledge they need to be successful. This is accomplished through developing close and collaborative relationships with employment brand, compliance, HR & people operations, learning, engineering, external vendors and others.
About This Role
- The University Recruiting team is looking for an Operations Project Coordinator to support the Operations Team.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about university recruiting and thrives when enabling others to be successful!
- It is critical for the Project Coordinator to balance multiple and (sometimes) competing priorities, exhibit exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively work with various, key stakeholders.
The Project Coordinator will have a number of day-to-day responsibilities including:
Job Requisition Management
- Creating, posting, and monitoring internal and external job postings
- Working closely with compliance to ensure all university job requisitions reflect accurate and approved verbiage
Recruiting Event Data Management
- Working with recruiters to ensure on-campus activities are tracked and logged with a high degree of accuracy for post-recruiting season debriefs and analysis
- Aggregating data on a recurring basis which will be used for reports and updates to recruiting leadership
- Ad hoc Operations Projects
- Internal event logistics for UR team meetings, trainings, and offsites
- Maintaining and updating centralized, internal knowledge management resources as requested
- Various research projects & summaries of findings as requested
- BS / BA
- 1 + year of recruiting programs and/or coordination experience
- 1+ year working with Excel at an intermediate level, inclusive of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- 1+ year of recruiting programs and/or coordination experience on a university recruiting team
- Experience in coordinating details for on-campus activities: job postings, event logistics, interview days
- Experience supporting multiple recruiters across several business units
- Experience managing competing priorities, last minute asks/ fire drills while organizing their daily responsibilities and time efficiently
- Experience demonstrating curiosity and problem-solving skills: working on assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment with varying levels of autonomy
- Basic knowledge or awareness of recruiting compliance standards
- Basic knowledge or awareness of sourcing techniques
- Ability to clearly articulate why working at this company and contributing to the company's mission and goals is of interest
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MS EXCEL
- COMPUTER DATA ENTRY
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE