Do you want to have a hand in giving people the power to build community and bring the world closer together? Then this company is for you!
Through their family of apps and services, this company provides ways for people to share what matters most to them, and helps bring the world closer together. Whether they're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, they are builders at heart. Their global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
They're seeking curious, motivated, & mission-driven people to have a hand in growing their platform even further and help push the world forward.
- Find qualified employees
- Explore popular resume-posting websites and seek out qualified candidates for interviews; often travel to job fairs and various events for job seekers
- Must be good at identifying talent and persuading people to interview with a particular company
- Must be good judges of character and able to work with multiple departments within company
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Technical recruiting experience including extensive experience working as part of an in-house recruiting team
- Passionate about the product and able to speak to the technology/industry
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill reqs
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally.