A major social media company is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst III to join their team!
- Perform quality evaluation and quality assessment tasks across internal platforms and workflows. This includes any or all of the following: scheduling, running defined quality evaluation procedures, collecting quality evaluation data, formatting the data, and creating basic reports regarding the data.
- Communicate progress/status of various evaluation tasks.
- Develop/monitor quality program metrics to evaluate project performance. Analyze said metrics to understand the root cause of any disconcerting trends and then work with the applicable parties to correct those items.
- Assist in defining Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality across products.
- Give feedback on ways to optimize QA processes
- Communication, analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Have an analytical mindset with passion for data, efficiency and accuracy
- Proficiency with data analysis, Excel and formatting data
- Very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to take on odd jobs to support the main task
- Comfortable with PC and Mac
- Willingness to work with and learn new technologies/equipment in depth
- Deep cross-group collaboration experience
- Technology-minded, proactive, clear communicators, and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with QA pipelines across multiple platforms and surfaces (software, hardware, mobile, desktop, AR/VR).
- Experience working with software teams and/or research teams
- Intermediate knowledge of anatomy/anatomical structures
- Experience using 3D software
- Basic understanding of statistics
Relevant degree or proven track record
English( Speak, Read, Write )
Minimum Degree Required: