Our client, a provider of banking and financial services, is hiring a Financial Data Analyst to identify data discrepancies in accounts.
- This individual will be working through a list of clients the bank has acquired for an implementation for ACH ‘positive pay’, which is an online fraud protection service.
- Identify risks for charge-off because of inaccurate delinquency accounts.
- Scrub through their databases to determine potential cases impacted by this scenario.
- Responsible for updating Salesforce with correct contact info and then flagging for the Sales Team to follow up in a future call to talk through implementation support.
- They will also be asked to help with the client contact efforts.
- Treasury/Cash management (worked out of a bank in the past)
- Reviewing accounts or data for accuracy and compliance
- Good communication is required for this position.