Our client, an American commercial bank based in Waterbury, Connecticut is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their team in Milwaukee, WI!
As part of the Strategic Marketing department, the Proposal Content team is responsible for partnering with Growth team members and subject matter experts across the organization to ensure we are responding accurately and timely to company RFPs and RFIs. The primary responsibility of the Proposal Content Consultant is to strategically respond to assigned RFPs and RFIs including evaluating requirements; conducting kick-off/strategy calls with business partners; preparing and managing project timelines; gathering information from internal subject matter experts; writing and editing responses; obtaining approvals and meeting deadlines for completion; and packaging documents for proposal delivery.
- Thoroughly reads and evaluates assigned RFP/RFI submission requirements and due dates.
- Conducts kick-off/strategy calls with business partners for assigned high-profile RFPs/RFIs.
- Prepares, communicates, and manages project timelines for assigned high-profile RFPs/RFIs.
- Builds responses for a wide range of questionnaires accessing the RocketDocs database of over 1,400 questions and responses.
- Utilizes approved templates and follows brand style guidelines.
- Obtains and retains approvals and final proposal in appropriate folders.
- Packages and delivers proposals for e-delivery or hard copy binders, as requested.
- Tracks and communicates proposal progress in Salesforce and during weekly status meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrable skills in written communication, editing, and proofreading of English language to create content.
- Proposal analysis experience required.
- Must have outstanding skills in organization, prioritization, and time management.
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must demonstrate phone presentation and independent problem solving skills.
- Financial, healthcare, and/or insurance experience is preferred, but not required.
- Salesforce and/or RocketDocs proposal software experience is preferred, but not required.