Our client is looking to add a Personal Loan Specialist to their organization. The purpose of this role is to create an exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions.This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience,generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
- 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verification, and recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts,including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
- 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, maintains records and balances.
- 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
- 5% Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Customer Commitment
- Core Values & Ethical Conduct
- Communication Skills
- Sales Motivation
- Problem Solving
- Time Management/Productivity
- 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Valid driver’s license