Our client, an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate, is seeking a Senior Publicity Manager to join their team in Burbank, CA.
This role is Part-Time! The schedule is flexible, but Tuesdays onsite are a must (15-20 hrs).
The Senior Publicity Manager will work closely with the marketing team and external studio stakeholders, creating and executing effective PR and earned media campaigns that will drive awareness and understanding. The role will be responsible for strategies, campaigns, initiatives and events resulting in meaningful, positive media placement in traditional press, digital/social press, and impactful influencer integrations. The person will handle a variety of projects concurrently and the ability to prioritize, an attention to detail, and excellent follow up are key.
- Support long and short-term publicity strategies that build buzz, awareness, understanding, and excitement, managing the PR agency to optimize execution and results.
- Drive the development and execution of results-driven publicity campaigns, pre-launch, at launch and beyond using traditional and out of the box tactics.
- Coordinate and cover set visits and photography/video coverage.
- High degree of collaboration with multiple marketing and publicity stakeholders to promote and key associated tentpoles. Work together to plan and execute talent participation in major promotional and publicity events, including but not limited to junkets, premieres, Comic-Con, etc.
- Build and maintain strong communication and relationships with key internal and external teams to promote projects and initiatives including but not limited to Marketing, Product, and Analytics and Studio Marketing, PR, and Events Leads
- Ensure that all publicity needs and goals are met in a timely and professional manner
- 7+ years publicity experience at a streaming service or studio
- Experience running campaigns across series or film, creating and executing press opportunities
- Established relationships with entertainment media, tech media, and studio partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Team player with leadership skills
- Comfortable and strategic in the social media space and savvy about utilizing social platforms to grow reach
- Experience integrating PR and earned media opportunities into 365 campaigns for apps or streaming technology a strong plus
- Agency background a strong plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher