Our client, a local healthcare institution, is seeking a Supply Chain Technician to join their team in Menomonee Falls!
- Ensures maintenance of the healthcare delivery system through the critical process of supply and equipment ordering, receipt, distribution, and maintenance of associated inventories.
- Provides high level of service to internal and external customers to assure continued availability of supplied and equipment required for patient care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One to three years of supply chain or related experience in a computerized environment is required
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred
- Ability to interact well with others and provide a high level of customer service
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to use equipment commonly associated with warehouse shipping and receiving, such as: forklift, order pickers, pallet jacks, hand trucks, dollies, and balers
- Able to use IT equipment such as RF devices, computers, printers, and copy machines