Our Fortune 500 financial client is looking for a Multimedia Analyst
The analyst will be responsible for handling
- First line support calls
- Work as a service desk analyst to process user requests and resolve booking issues.
- Interface with global user base and various SME teams for user issue resolution.
- Remote set up and tear down of events, troubleshoot issue during setup or while on call
- Manage and schedule bridge resources, monitor calls and interact with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of the events
- ?Answer ACD calls related to technical issues of the users ranging from local desktop to applications and AV requirements. Respond to email and SRS requests for audio conference bookings.
- Act as conference operator for high profile calls.
- First line trouble shooting if problems are reported – using diagnostic techniques.
- Translate user requirements to system for event execution.
- Resolve booking issues and ensure latest information is made available for event setup.
- Remote setup and tear down of Audio Visual events including VCs as per the user requirements.
- Supporting the client in the use of AV Systems.
- Supporting Video Conferencing calls.
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of events
- Co-ordinate preventative maintenance to AV equipment.
- Troubleshoot AV / Event related issues during set up or during the actual call, as and when it arises
- Escalation when problems persist.
- Any other responsibilities as requested by the lead and / or any designated member from the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good standard of PC skills
- Strong analytical skills and quality conscious
- Technically strong on the AV equipment & technology
- Experience of working in a “hands on” role with Audio Visual products and Video bridges