Our client, a multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate, is looking to add a Platform Content Coordinator to their team. This role will be focused on the daily maintenance and operations of the client's Youtube channels. An ideal candidate will be passionate about video editing and will have prior experience managing a YouTube channel.
- Daily maintenance and operations of YouTube channels including: writing metadata descriptions, updating links, and input related meta-tags into the database
- Assisting in some channel management (swapping end cards, assistant editing experience, knowledge of file types
- Write concise, audience & SEO-friendly clip titles and descriptions
- Create, manage and optimize playlists to promote our channels and priorities
- Provide feedback on CMS tools, test new features, and report bugs
- Assist Manager Platform Strategy in updating, maintaining, and distributing channel release calendar.
- Work with the Video Scheduler and Manager, Platform Strategy achieve curation and publishing goals
- Track, compile and manage database of metadata for key priorities
- Quality-check thumbnail images and video on various platforms; identifying and updating thumbnails for optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year of experience in a content creation role for social media
- Strong knowledge of kids television landscape, Gen Z culture, music, and trends
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- SEO and/or writing background is a plus