VP, Audience Development – Online Media
Our client, one of the oldest, most established publishing/newspapers turned online media juggernaut in NYC is looking to hire a Vice President, Audience Development to join their team.
With over 75 million unique visitors per month, this is an opportunity to join an iconic media brand that continues to grow at record pace. This role will play a valuable role in growing the audience and traffic across the entire digital network of sites.
In this role you will be overseeing teams across SEO, Audience Development, and Social Media.
- Oversee the audience development, social and SEO teams across various brands
- Provide strategic vision to drive audience growth
- Identify new opportunities for growth across channels and platforms
- Report performance metrics of audience development with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product, analytics, sales, marketing, creative, and editorial teams on new growth strategies.
- Oversee email acquisition strategies
- Train and oversee SEO best practices.
- Perform audits of new product launches to ensure best practices.
- 8+ years of experience in online media and digital audience development
- Publisher experience preferred
- Knowledge of digital media trends and platforms
- Proficiency in metrics-based decision making with an emphasis on reading and interpreting data
- Familiarly with Google Analytics or Google Search Console
- Familiarity with SEMrush, SocialFlow and email service providers
- Project Management tools such as JIRA
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Charles.Trent@RussellTobin.com