Job Title: Devops Engineer
- Run most Linux commands and utilities and have handled Linux (*nix) servers in a production environment.
- Understanding of virtualization and containerization as a tool for growing scalability, reliability, and expediency.
- Working knowledge of networking (TCP/IP) and the ability to run network services in a *nix environment.
- Supported an application development team and have made an impact in an enterprise environment. Possess hands-on production experience in one of the following areas:
- Centralized configuration management technologies, including Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and so on Network-attached storage, specifically using Isilon
- Task scheduling and resource sharing frameworks such as Aurora and Mesos
- DevOps/release engineering automation (for example, Jenkins, SCM, Ansible)
- Virtualization administration (VMware)
- Application performance tuning and optimization
- Scripting skills, including Bash scripting, Python, SQL, and Ruby, and experience with source control systems such as Subversion or Git
- Your dream is to work in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Participate in architectural planning discussions to ensure a consistent technology roadmap.
- Drive systems engineering projects to completion by working closely with technical and business partners.
- Spearhead the research and implementation of new technologies.
- Provision and manage Linux virtual machines in a VMware environment.
- Provide operational support and maintenance for the Marcom Interactive systems environment.
- Work collaboratively with the Interactive Applications Backend Development team to deploy and run custom applications. date plans and regularly identify and communicate project risks.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.
Location: Cupertino, CA