This firm specializes in serving a diverse clientele that includes investment partnerships, closely held and entrepreneurial businesses and provides Family Office Services to meet the needs of high net worth individuals and their families.
They pride themselves on being an exceptional firm built on solid professional skills and strong working relationships with our clients. They offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexible summer work hours and an exciting work environment. They are a fast-growing company offering tremendous opportunities for development and advancement to ambitious accounting professionals.
Under direction from Executive Directors and Partners, the Assurance Manager will be responsible for the planning and supervision of accounting and audit engagements.
- Plan and supervise assigned engagements
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the client’s business
- Supervise and train staff, seniors and supervisors, assigned to multiple engagements
- Detailed Review of audits, reviews, and compilations for clients in various industries with a focus in financial services
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS and adhere to AICPA and PCAOB standards
- Research and facilitate the resolution of issues arising during engagements
- Interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Active involvement in the professional development of more junior staff
- 5-8 years public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgement, problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Dedicated to superior client service
- Extensive experience with audit research techniques
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Supervise several engagements simultaneously
- Possess an ability to multitask and complete engagements within time constraints and deadlines
- Employee benefit plan audit experience a plus