This firm specializes in serving a diverse clientele that includes investment partnerships, closely held and entrepreneurial businesses and provides Family Office Services to meet the needs of high net worth individuals and their families.
They pride themselves on being an exceptional firm built on solid professional skills and strong working relationships with our clients. They offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexible summer work hours and an exciting work environment. They are a fast-growing company offering tremendous opportunities for development and advancement to ambitious accounting professionals.
Under direction primarily from Tax Principals, the Entity Tax Senior Manager will be responsible for federal tax consulting and compliance services to a diverse client base in various industries with a heavy focus on financial services.
- Conduct review of complex income tax returns including Corporate, S-Corp and Partnership returns
- Conduct review of complex State and Local tax returns
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships in both compliance and consulting engagements
- Oversee multi-disciplinary, multi-state reviews that analyze income, property, payroll, etc. that may reduce the client’s tax burden
- Deliver a full range of tax services including tax return review, tax research, preparation of technical memos, drafting client correspondence and tax planning
- Identify and react to risks and opportunities to improve our services and processes
- Develop, counsel and provide career guidance to the development of the Entity Tax Team
- Provide tax updates on relevant subjects in monthly entity group meetings
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff, conduct trainings and serve as a technical resource to the Entity Group
- Conduct review of quarterly and annual Sales & Use tax return filings and manage the sales tax group – a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Masters in Taxation preferred
- CPA License
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp and Partnership returns
- Solid understanding and experience with federal tax compliance, federal tax accounting and provisions, tax analysis and research
- Understanding of State and Local Tax laws and concepts
- Understanding of International Tax issues and filings such as 5472, 5471, 8858, CFCS, 9265, etc.
- Strong experience in federal tax consulting and/or compliance in public accounting
- Strong presentation, communication, research and writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize heavy workloads to meet internal and statutory deadlines
- Demonstrated success in working in a team-based environment