Our client, a fortune 500 financial services firm is searching for an IT Sourcer to add to their world class HR team. Human Resources provides a broad range of services, programs and products to employees and business managers.
Candidate Sourcers work with our recruiters and hiring managers to play a pivotal role in executing sourcing strategies, talent pipelining and candidate engagement activities to bring the best and brightest talent to the firm.
- Responsible for sourcing, engaging and presenting qualified candidates and soliciting feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable.
- Partner with the recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs and proactively build talent pipelines
- Maintain both fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven, prospect pipelines
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research and referral generation
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates using Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit.
- Ensure CRM database is updated to reflect all contact with target candidates
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Bachelor's degree, or master’s in human resource management preferred
- 2 – 4 years of experience within HR, with a focus on recruiting process
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies and candidate engagement
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies
- Client and business focused
- Analytical and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work to deadline in pressurized environment
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS applications
- Affinity for teamwork – ability to work effectively with other internal teams
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organized and detail orientated – responsive to a changing environment
- Focus on continuous improvement and process innovation
Skills and Experience:
- Business Services
- Capital Markets
- Mutual Funds
- Risk Management