One of our leading insurance clients is looking for a General Clerk at Warwick,RI
- Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.