Our client, an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate, is seeking an Advertising Operations Associate to join their team in Glendale, CA!
The Advertising Operations Associate – Digital is responsible for supporting digital advertising campaigns and relationships with top-tier customer accounts. This includes assisting the Account Managers (AMs) and Planners with various duties and efforts within the advertising campaign process. Duties and efforts will include, but are not limited to, requesting creative assets, organizing and testing creative assets, coordinating and distributing campaign performance reports to clients, coordinating and distributing reports to internal stakeholders, providing screenshots to clients, assisting with billing and invoicing, assisting in ad system setup, and general campaign management assistance as determined by the business unit.
- Set up campaigns in digital ad system
- Provide campaign screenshots
- QA and traffic digital assets
- Create and distribute reports
- Review monthly billing
- Provide client support
- Experience with web based systems
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to understand new technologies
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- Strong respect for a team environment
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Operative, Salesforce and Google Ad
- 2 year degree required, 4 year degree preferred
- The person in this role will be supporting Planners daily with such activities as pricing requests, verifying inventory, data entry into Operative Ad system, assisting with billing reconciliation/tracking down invoices, etc.
- The team size is 20.
- Someone who has worked in an advertising agency or who has done advertising with another publisher would make a good candidate here.
- Digital ad agency experience.
- It is required that this person be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint(a MUST).
- Candidates who have experience with Operative which is a popular media planning system on publisher side would be great.
- Someone with Salesforce and Google Ad experience would be great as well.
- They must have experience working in an ad management system.
- The person must have good project management skills, like working in a fast paced environment, be a team player and have good organization and be detail-oriented.
- Work hours are Monday to Friday 9a-6p but manager would be ok with an 8a-5p as well.
- Dress code is business casual.
- Interview process will consist of 2 steps; an initial phone screen and then an in person with the hiring manager and 1-2 other team members.
- This role has potential to extend beyond 11 months as well as potential to convert to full-time.