Our client, the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue, is looking for a FSQR Technician to join their team in Blair, NE!
- 75% Analytical testing for routine analysis of in-process and final product testing and support of trials or experiments. Entry of data into databases and communication of results verbally or in writing as required. Communicating specification results to internal customers. Release of product meeting prescribed guidelines.
- 15% Performance of calibration checks, preventative maintenance tasks, and simple repair to analytical instrumentation.
- 10% Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned such as; additional sampling and testing as requested, maintaining the food safety management system, solution preparation, sensory preparation, and cleaning of lab areas.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a laboratory or food manufacturing.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of food safety, safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations.
- Ability to work on weekends, holidays nights, and overtime