Our client, an American fashio? n retailer based in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a Director o? f Social Media to join their team in NYC!
- Create? and oversee execution of Social Media strategy for all orga? nic channels
- Partner with overall marketing%2? 0team to develop greater marketing strategy
- A? pprove all creative and copy for organic channels with clear%2? 0understanding of brand guidelines
- Help guide? content cadence based on clear understanding of brand and p? roduct priorities
- Possess a clear understandi? ng of best practices across all organic channels. Help to ? educate and implement across all channels
- C? losely monitor analytics and identify insights to share across%2? 0teams for improvements and plan adjustments
- Manage ? Social Media Manager and help to oversee their two direct re? ports (Sr. Coordinator and Coordinator)
- Ensure team is tracking%?20to social media process and working with cross functional te? ams throughout each step
- Maintain good comm? unication on strategy and plans with International partners
- Should have 10+ years experience in social ? media or marketing roles
- Strong background? in social media and content marketing.
- Ability to%2? 0think high level and develop realistic and clear strategies b? y channels.
- Flexibility and strong ability%?20to organize and prioritize work across direct and cross func? tional teams.