Our client, the largest manufacturer and retailer of eye wear, is searching for Customer Service professionals to add to their team!
- Provides high quality multi-channel (telephonic, chat, email, social media, US mail) support and problem resolution to customers each day
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Acts as a positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- High School or equivalent
- Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and perform basic math
- Intermediate PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, proficient with Microsoft Office, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Associate degree or higher (preferred)
- Previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position (preferred)