Job Title: Actimize Product Specialist
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: New Jersey
The person will be a key member of the AML IT team that is tasked to deliver multiple complex projects in the AML Monitoring area. This role is within the Regulatory Controls IT team. Focus will primarily be on the evolving Actimize Anti-Money Laundering Monitoring platform, within Corporate & Institutional Banking.
The candidate will partner with the Compliance & Financial Security teams and be a “go to” for technical execution of the product. The candidate is responsible to partner with all the functional and project leads in designing the solution and taking ownership of the execution and delivery. The candidate will recommend alternative solutions, design, integrate, and implement the right enterprise solutions for Compliance. The candidate will be responsible for directing the functional/technical activities of assigned staff including analysis, design, product evaluations, and project management.
- Work In partnership with Compliance users and the IT team to develop and drive initiatives that transform and modernize the capabilities and services of the Compliance and AML function.
- Establish as a strategic partner and contributor to formulating the technology strategy in alignment with the business.
- Contribute to development/Writing of PID, Business Requirements, and Functional & Technical Specifications document, Test plan, and Test Cases
- Contribute to defining of specifications for AML Monitoring models in Actimize application
- Define Dashboards/Workflows/Reports/DART views in Actimize ERCM application
- Work with Compliance to identify appropriate models to cover various scenarios and validate existing setup.
- Accountability and oversight over the Actimize solution platform, and provide on-going support of the AML Monitoring application (Actimize SAM/ERCM),
- Establishes as “Point of Contact” for technology delivery initiatives within the Compliance domain
- Lead projects from idea to implementation. Drive solution architecture, technical designs and security designs to support enterprise needs while thoroughly considering multiple systems impact.
- Contribute to development of cost and time estimates for budgeting plan for the AML/Actimize platform.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and recommends/evaluates technologies supporting the Compliance function.
- Plans, coordinates, and schedules investigations, feasibility studies and surveys, including the economic evaluations of proposed and existing systems.
- Ensures proper coordination between assigned staff and all interfacing staff and groups.
- Provides technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives of existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information technology
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures and audit standards.
- Knowledge of Corporate & Correspondent Banking business & systems, and AML Monitoring solutions.
- 10-12 years of experience in Banking IT, with a good understanding of the Corporate and Institutional Banking activity. Knowledge of Capital Markets an asset.
- 8-10 years of experience implementing leading solutions for use in Transaction Monitoring, Case Management, and ERCM Workflow. With at least 4-5 years hands-on experience driving Actimize implementations using SAM 8.x / AIS / UDM / ERCM 5.x / DART
- Deep technical knowledge in systems, application frameworks, database optimization, and experience being responsible for the success of software development projects.
- Ability to present multiple solution options, and drive defect free products.
- Proven record interpreting and fulfilling requirements by developing high performing, scalable and maintainable solutions with multiple technologies and vendors.
- Hands-on experience with SDLC methodologies and best practices including Waterfall Process, Agile methodologies, deployment automation, code reviews, and test driven development.
- Portfolio management and People management skills overseeing teams at multiple locations
- Strong coordination and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical issues in a simple concise manner
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
Success in the role is heavily dependent on the ability to work cooperatively with both business users and technical teams onshore and offshore.
FINRA Registrations Required: