Our client, a Fortune 50 Tech company in Cupertino, is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated data analyst to help grow the services business.
The ideal candidate will have deep data analytics expertise, experience working on distributed systems, as well as strong business acumen.
Responsibilities will include the design, development and operation of innovative and scalable solutions to offer subscriptions via business partnerships. This will involve helping to develop and operate fully-functioning platforms, as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Finance, and Legal.
- Real passion for the ever-changing digital space and Subscription Services in particular
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Data analytics skills (Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Strong commitment to the Apple customer experience
- Track record of working in cross-functional teams and fast paced environments
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate ideas and issues with peers and management
- Resourcefulness, ability to navigate ambiguity and working independently
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and organization skills
The Services Business Development team works with both internal and external constituents around the globe to define and implement programs that will accelerate customer growth for the rapidly growing subscription services.
You will play a key role in developing the assets and platforms required to enable novel business models that help both the company and its partners achieve their business objectives. These technical solutions will span across user interface, customer management, and backend integration with internal commerce systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead partner on-boarding with regards to promotional programs including gathering partner information, requesting codes, creating landing pages, and end-to-end testing
- Manage day to day program tasks such as reviewing inventory, keeping track of marketing tokens, requesting additional marketing materials, and attending cross-functional meetings
- Support the team on all aspects of partner performance analysis & reporting across multiple channels including daily and weekly reports, monthly management reviews, ad hoc analysis and ongoing PO ordering
- Produce data driven insights and leverage these to help refine existing programs and define new opportunities
- Support the team in program process execution and improvement where necessary
Minimum 2 years experience working in a data analyst role