Our client, an American manufacturer of motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, and neighborhood electric vehicles, is seeking an Owner Connections Representative in Plymouth, MN!
Owner Connection Representatives (OCRs) strive to provide world class consumer service to owners and represent the voice of the consumer within the organization throughout the dealer partner network. As an OCR, you will be a member of a cross-functional team environment supporting and training our first level (outsourced) consumer service team and managing daily interactions with other Central Service Teams and/or Product Groups. OCRs are empowered to resolve escalated cases with timely & accurate service solutions that promote brand advocacy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Empowered to deliver solutions that provide a positive owner experience while identifying opportunities to educate consumers on proper use or maintenance of our products that ensure future satisfaction.
- Tactical problem solver that provides research and assistance to solve issues between Dealers, Technical Service Representatives and Consumers.
- See beyond the immediate issue at hand and identify opportunities to delight consumers and dealers with proactive solutions.
- Accountable for follow-up with consumers to assure problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
- Establish and maintain positive consumer relationships, internally and externally.
- Create content for Self-Help or Knowledge Base article(s) that results in deflected contacts for known issues or FAQs.
- Supports outsource contact center personnel with tools, process and information to drive consumer satisfaction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Minimum of two years direct or phone interactions with consumer.
- Powersports or motorcycle dealership experience preferred
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading consumer service and build strong consumer relationships
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact with professionalism and respect
- High level of curiosity and soft skills that align with Core Values
- Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions
- Ability to ask questions, easily process information and translate that to action
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, ability to connect with audience and articulate thoughts, while building swift trust with consumers
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and SharePoint Ability learn quickly and have basic technical aptitude
- Ability to execute in cross functional role and interact with multiple business units to provide world class consumer service
- Minimum requirement to type 53+ WPM
- Experience with Microsoft CRM365
- A Powersports enthusiast
- Bachelor’s degree
- Corporate office and shop environments – fast-paced and dynamic.
- A majority of time is spent interacting with consumers, via phone and electronic communication
- Location is Plymouth, MN.