Our client, an American fashion retailer based in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking a Regulatory Technician to join their team!
- Regulatory Affairs – supporting compliance activities related to product development. Will work closely with other members of Regulatory, Quality Assurance and Sourcing teams.
- Responsible for providing day to day regulatory support & execution for the Regulatory Affairs department to aid in the successful launch and lifecycle of compliant products in the Accessory & Gifting space.
- Specifically, role will assist with the Regulatory review and approval of product labeling, tracking new product development, managing permanent restrictions and assisting with product testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, or related.
- Looking for someone with a technical background who can quickly get up to speed with a fast-pace work environment and organizational systems.
- The candidate should be comfortable asking a lot of questions, working within a larger team, and being very curious about the work and business impacts.
- Strong attention to detail and organization/time management skills.