Our client, manufacturing corporation , is searching for a Sales Analyst to join their team in their Woodbury location. This individual will own the operational relationship with assigned distributor chargeback accounts; ensuring all deadlines are achieved, will work with distributors regularly to reduce errors, improve data quality and prevent errors from occurring.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution is required.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience as an Analyst working in chargebacks, pricing, contracts and/or finance is required.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with data and having direct contact with the distributor is required.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience with MS Excel, pivot tables, and formulas is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration, Communications, or General Business.
• One (1) year of experience within a Business Services is preferred.
• Existing knowledge of chargeback claims processing and order management systems and/or demonstrated ability to learn and apply systems knowledge.
• Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
• Knowledge of SAP application and MS Excel is desired.
• Ability to effectively manage high volume of work on a monthly basis.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.