Our client, an American fashion retailer based in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking a Package/Label Designer to join their team!
- The Designer is responsible for designing new concepts and designs for a product category within defined theme and seasons from concept through back end work and final delivery.
- Delivers brand-right designs that tie back to the overall concept and business strategy; encompassing style, color/print and graphic design for new/existing product lines.
- Researches and interprets fashion trends and consumer needs that uphold the integrity of the product lines/brand.
- Creates Design Turn Overs (DTO) and finalize artwork for hand-off to the Production Team Order.
- Review mechanical art work for final design approval prior to release.
- Requires 3-6 year's experience.
- Technical skill (Strong sense of design, typography, textures and color plus demonstrated experience in 2D label).
- Must have Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Strong aesthetic, ability to learn quickly and pace with the business.
- Must have a portfolio.