Are you a Marketo Certified Expert looking for your next challenge? If so, keep reading!
As a Campaign Operations Specialist with a Global Creative Software Company, you will support the building, execution, performance and optimization of global B2B Marketing programs.
The Campaign Operations team is a group of marketing automation specialists who partner closely with the Enterprise and Commercial business teams to enable operational capabilities and processes needed to execute integrated marketing programs that drive engagement and generate pipeline growth.
In this role, you will support the many daily tasks such as:
- Creating new programs and campaigns in Marketo, creating new email, landing page and form assets, assisting with webinars, building event registration pages, and providing best-in-class support to teams who drive the marketing strategy.
- You will support and drive tactical execution and ensure deliverables are met within service level agreements.
- You will assist in the project-level processes and optimize operational efficiencies in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, results-oriented, collaborative, and process and operations driven who has experience working with Marketers setting up and launching campaigns.
- Campaign Execution: Support the setup and deployment of emails, webinars, and other programs in Marketo
- Ensure flawless execution of Marketo programs by following a rigorous QA process for all marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, and automation workflows
- Identify, assess, resolve, and track issues impacting email execution and deliverability
- Test programs to ensure compliance to program specifications
Skills you'll need:
- Experience with Salesforce supporting Marketing teams
- Experience reviewing and editing CSS and HTML
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality oriented
- Experience prioritizing multiple requests
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, adaptable to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to adjust quickly to change and adapt as needed
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others
- Ability to anticipate problems and act proactively
Apple below or email resume directly to email@example.com!