Our client, an American fashion retailer based in Columbus, Ohio, is seeking an Accounting Processor to join their team!
- Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares source data for computer entry on behalf of the Real Estate payables team by processing mail and sorting invoices and statements
- Enters invoice detail into excel template which is uploaded into the Accruent system and verifies entered invoice data by reviewing, correcting, deleting or reentering data
- Organizes and codes statements for a team of 12 analysts to review
- Manages the team email account and responds to ad hoc vendor questions
- Establishes relationships with landlords while processing new vendor setup
- Researches and responds to ad hoc questions from landlords in a timely manner
- Intermediate skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications (required: copy/paste, drag and drop, other data entry shortcuts. Nice to have Vlookup and pivot table skills)
- Quick typing skills – ability to enter ~ 300 invoices per hour
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Tenacious attention to detail and the ability to see "the big picture"
- Excellent communication skills, Team player
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, high energy, self-motivated