The Account Services Manager guides and manages the overall functions of customer support, drafting and quoting. This position is also responsible for achieving short and long-term strategic goals to ensure growth of the department and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished.
• Ensure that safety is always the number one priority; promote and support a safe work environment and safety oriented culture by following all safety programs and guidelines
• Exhibit active leadership in order to model and support the company’s vision and strategies
• Continuously build relationships throughout the department and company in order to best serve and support co-workers and employees
• Ensure the department has the tools and resources to keep other departments informed of any delays or changes in scheduled arrival times of products required by the department
• Provide direction on scheduling priorities
• Work with the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer to manage the department’s annual labor and expense budget and ensure expenses are within the budget
• Provide leadership to department team members:
– Contract review process
– Communicate priorities and project assignments
– Develop and implement adequate cross-training
– Provide continuing education, training and development opportunities
– Provide coaching to employees to support their grow within their position and the company
– Ensure expectations and responsibilities are known and followed
– Monitor employee performance and assist with employee performance reviews
– Delegate special projects
• Participate in the interviewing and selection process for department openings as needed
• Review and analyze department data and trends to make continuous improvement recommendations
• Develop and implement department goals and key measures that align with the mission, vision and values of the organization
• Partner with various managers and teams to continuously analyze and ensure the quality of parts meets customer and company standards
• Review and submit employee time sheets bi-weekly and PTO requests as needed
• Conduct and participate in employee and team development and training, communications and meetings
• Manage internal and external customer relationships to ensure satisfaction
• Provide support to sales staff for customer visits
• Provide project management support as needed
• Drive performance to key metrics that can be impacted by team
• Work to maintain and increase profitable sales levels
• Review and analyze inputs to large quote packages
▪ Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Management or related program preferred
▪ 10+ years of experience in business management in a manufacturing industry required
▪ 5+ years of customer service leadership experience preferred
▪ Sales experience desired
3. Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
▪ Strong knowledge of a variety of manufacturing processes and procedures
▪ Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, computer systems)
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ Self-directed, able to take initiative and exercise independent judgment
▪ Ability to create, foster and grow business relationships with leadership and team members
▪ Must be a highly organized and self-motivated individual able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
▪ Willingness and ability to develop a working knowledge of business and facilities in support of the company goals and initiatives
▪ Ability to support business units with numerous high priorities in multiple locations
▪ Mature judgment and ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with professionalism
▪ Ability to understand and utilize metrics to track and improve on key processes
▪ Credible, with excellent business acumen and high level analysis skills
▪ Strong team focus with the ability to work effectively in a professional and team environment
▪ Ability to travel as required (5-10%)
Looking for a career in either construction management and/or project management? This is an Entry Level Site Production Supervisor (Asst/JR...Apply For This Job
What will I be doing? Production of coordinated detailed design specifications. Communicate directly with Clients Organize technical and financial proposals...Apply For This Job
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Other cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!