Construction Administrator/Site Support Opportunity
Immediate Hire: $30/hr+ in Linden, NJ (first shift M-F)
· Provide general support to the Construction Supervisors and Managers on site
· Maintain company sub‐contractor database; points of contact, universal sub‐contractor contracts, safety manuals, pre‐qualification forms, shipments, orders, etc.
· Set up and maintaining project contact list, filing and organizing the project files, administrative and clerical tasks, and overall construction administration.
· Obtaining project information; permitting requirements and working with outside vendors to coordinate deliveries and construction goals.
· 2+ years in construction administration, construction laborer, administrative assistance, clerical work or construction support roles
· Computer literate and proficiency with MS Office Products
· Preference for candidates who have experience in construction management, construction experience, project management, safety, communication, and ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding.
· Ability to conceptualize the “big picture” from design/drawings, specifications, submittals, and other construction documents.
· Ability to work with customers and subcontractors and problem‐solve in a fast‐paced environment.
Position will be remote initially so seeking local TX candidates, ideally; greater San Antonio or Austin area. A...Apply For This Job
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Other cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!