Scope of Position:
Engage with engineering staff both to manage existing glass manufacturing process designs and in the development of new process designs utilizing SOLIDWORKS and EPDM drawing management software. The ideal individual would have SOLIDWORKS skills and capabilities as well as a background in shop fabrication from which to leverage when working on designs and concepts.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Collaboration with engineers in the creation of new process designs and concept development utilizing 3-D SOLIDWORKS models.
• Apply practical knowledge and experiences to the development and design process.
• Creation of detailed design 2-D drawing packages based on 3-D models.
• Creation and management of engineering BOM’s.
• Manage drawing updates to existing designs.
• Work within drawing management system.
• Travel will be necessary to manufacturing facilities and fabrication vendors.
No current travel expected, only future potential.
Hours of work:
• Standard, 40hrs., Monday-Friday, 8-5.
• SOLIDWORKS capability
• AAS in mechanical/engineering field
• Demonstrated SOLIDWORKS capability.
• Ability to work independently.
• Willingness to perform practical engagement in both research and manufacturing.
• Results oriented; delivery of tasks to project schedules.
• Ability to effectively communicate and work in a global environment; across research, development, engineering, commercial, and operations worldwide.
• Demonstrated practical experience in shop and or field fabrication with application to design efforts. Three years’ experience or greater.
Refractory material knowledge and experience
Shop fabrication knowledge and experience.
Seeking an electrical engineer for MacBook Pro electrical & system integration and validation. The candidate will characterize, test, and debug the...Apply For This Job
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Other cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!