We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Associate to join a rapidly expanding real estate development company!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to increase their visibility and offers tremendous potential for upper mobility!
· Prepare initial drafts of purchase agreements, standard lease forms and legal documents as directed
· Coordinate and obtain OFAC searches, business license and UCC searches from appropriate sources
· Coordinate collection and delivery of due diligence items for sales, income fund, development fund, refinance and loan modification transactions
· Review title commitments, exception documents and surveys for issues that affect proposed purchase and/or development and conformity with company requirements
· Negotiate title exceptions and endorsements with Title Companies
· Prepare closing documents and confirm the receipt and accuracy of all documents necessary for closings
· Coordinate real estate purchase, sale, loan, loan modification, development fund, and income fund closings with internal personnel, lenders, purchasers, sellers
· Skills: Understanding of title insurance, surveys, and commercial real estate closings
· A minimum of 2 years of related experience.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent, demonstrable experience in commercial real estate transactions required
· Industry-leading compensation and generous compensation and benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts, 401(k)
· Paid professional memberships and professional activities and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
Please apply with your resume for review and consideration!
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!