Location: Painted Post, NY
Remote work currently acceptable.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Function as initial point of contact on day-to-day operational, process, and performance items.
• Proactively ensure service continuity and improvement
• Actively participate in major incident service restoration and problem management activities by leveraging technical knowledge of systems supported
• Actively participate in change management activities
• Coordinate activities between various teams as needed to facilitate the provision of the services and incident remediation
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• US Citizenship is required
• This role requires technical experience with the following:
• VXRail, Backup & VMware
• Additional experience required:
• Ability to work within a diverse environment
• Ability to work within a team and independently
Job Title: Salesforce Cloud DeveloperLocation: Boston, MADuration: 12+ Months Job Description: Asset Management Technology is looking to hire a Marketing...Apply For This Job
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Other cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!