• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• Five to seven years of relevant experience.
• Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Experience working in an Agile software development methodology (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
• Proficient skills with Oracle, SQL Server, SSIS, and MicroStrategy.
• Experience with relational and dimensional databases.
• Experience with integrated development environments (IDE) such as Visual Studio.
• Experience with source code management tools such as TFS and Git.
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Other cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
Keeping these cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!