Companies have been trending upward due to significant inflows of funding combined with a tremendous appetite for growth. Seemingly overnight … a massive surge to hire can become a company’s highest priority.
The demand to hire new employees typically stems from a specific division, which in our experience includes engineering, sales, operations and marketing. Behold the new unicorn, as part of the Recruiter Onsite Model (ROM), a subject matter expert (SME) is deployed and sits onsite to complement the current recruiting team. This innovative approach is often met with an understaffed talent acquisition team and in order to hit targets, a unique partnership is the most optimal solution.
What is the value proposition of a ROM approach?
1. ROM offers a nimble, tailored solution for every situation/client. We are able to absorb and embed ourselves into an organization offering effective solutions with a quick turnaround time.
2. This approach inherently allows for seamless expansion and contraction at the discretion of the client. We have a bench of SME resources who can be deployed to a client immediately.
3. We offer a Total Talent Management (TTM) solution with the ability to own all steps of the process including understanding a company’s message/culture, utilizing strategic sourcing methods for outbound sourcing, candidate experience management, and full life cycle recruiting and reporting.
4. We are results driven with a consistent track record of successful placements with some of the world’s most innovative companies.
We know recruiters!
Within the ROM practice, we have developed a significant competitive advantage in our Recruiter for Recruiters (R4R) solution offering with many notable clients leveraging our resources and expertise. Our past and current efforts focus on the following types of roles:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Sourcer (technical and non-technical)
- Recruiters (Technical and non-technical)
- Executive Search
- Recruiting Leads and Managers
You may want to read these …